TXAKOLI WINE TASTING TOUR
Charming medieval village of Getaria Home of Juan Sebastian Elcano. The first man in history to sail around the world.
We visit a family run winery in GETARIA. We enjoy a guided tour through the cellar, explaining the whole production process. The tour will be given in English by one of the family members of the vineyard.¨ Afterwards, we will have a full tasting of the Txakoli paired with local anchovies and tuna.
FLYSCH VIEWS IN ZUMAIA
The place where the green mountains, abruptly meet the Atlantic Ocean! At this point of the coast, the mountains drop dramatically to sea level, with wonderful views and letting us observe the rough rock formations formed over millions of years.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Start time: 9:30hrs End time: 13:30hrs
- Price: Please use the form below to consult prices
- Entry fee & full tastings
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English, Spanish and Basque speaking driver/guide
- All transport costs (gas, parking & toll fees)
- Transport by air conditioned motor coach or minivan