WINE CELLAR VISIT AND WINE TASTING
Wine cellar visit and wine tasting in Marques del Riscal Wine cellar/Hotel (it is designed by Frank Gehry, the same architect of the spectacular Guggenheim museum in Bilbao). Entry tickets are included.
CAVE STYLE WINERY VISIT
Right in the center of Laguardia, and under a family house, we will visit a local cave-style winery to learn about their wine making process and taste their wines in the cave.Entry tickets are included.
It is situated on a hill and is surrounded by a wall that sent up the King Sancho the Strong of Navarre and there are still five gates to the city. Its streets and corners preserved medieval taste great. Its economy is based on the wine industry with many subterranean cave-wine-cellar
After lunch we will visit a single-chamber megalithic tomb, Dolmen House of The Sorceress, it is one of the largest dolmens in the Basque Country.
Duration: 9 Hours
Start time: 9:30hrs – End time: 18:30hrs
Price: Please use the form below *
- Private Group
- Entrance fees to both wineries (including tasting in both)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English, Spanish and Basque speaking driver/guide
- All transport costs (gas, parking & toll fees)
- Transport by air conditioned motor coach or minivan
- Lunch – we will stop at the best recommended place