Wine Tours Adelaide. Yarra Valley Wine Tours. McLaren Vale Wine Tours. Margaret River Wineries. Sydney Wine Tours. Hunter Valley, Sydney
Barossa Food & Wine Tours
Our Barossa Food & Winery Tours take place over 1 or 2 days with a maximum of 6 people being transported in a Volkswagen Luxury Tourer. Each tour is designed to take full advantage of any exciting wine, food or local events happening in the Barossa during your visit.
We offer 1/2 day, full day and 2 day tours, which includes:
- All Transfers
- Private Guide & Touring
- Gourmet Lunch with refreshments
- We are happy to cater for special dietary requirements
- (excludes accommodation and dinner)
Half Day Tours
Morning or Afternoon Tour taking in the highlights of the Barossa giving guests an overview of this great region taking in the natural beauty local history and of course the world famous wines.
- Visit about 4 wineries both large and small and if there are any ‘must see’ wineries they will certainly be included in the itinerary.
- We can tailor the tour to suit your wine preferences, but we also like to expose your palate to the new experiences.
- Included in your tour is a selection of small dishes made by local chefs from locally sourced produce that highlights the exciting food culture that also exists in the Barossa Valley
- This tour available for Barossa pickups only
Full Day Tours:
Our Personalized Tours exclusive to you are tailored to suit your specific interests, whether that includes Gourmet Food, Boutique Wines, Shopping or Sightseeing.
- Pick-up in Adelaide 09.30am & Barossa pick-up 10.00am
- In addition our luxury Volkswagen Tourer means you can travel in comfort “ we even supply chilled water so you do have to carry a thing and can completely enjoy the Barossa™ many scenic highlights!
- All tours include Barossa Grazing Menu throughout the day where the focus is on fresh, seasonal produce.
- The day finishes on a high note with guests enjoying a Barossa Platter accompanied by your choice of fine sparkling wine or locally brewed beer.
- We visit about 5 wineries or if there are any must see wineries then certainly we will visit those as well but the focus is certainly on the boutique end of the market and I can arrange to have your wine purchases shipped to any address in Australia
Please send us a message here : CONTACT